This is a powerful episode as it fellows Tracey through what would end up being 3 births, all with big babies. We see how her first birth helped her to get very clear about what was important to her. She changes her model of care and sets up her birth space with people who believe in her, and support her decision making. This is a story of immense resilience, overcoming the noise of other people’s opinions and bringing her full circle to the belief that her body can birth these big babies. Women’s stories never cease to inspire and amaze me, and Tracey’s story would be right up there with the best of them. Enjoy!
- Chelsea and Bilal – Optimising lifestyle and mindset to promote physiological birth | Episode 54
- Lyndsay – 4 completely different births, pregnancy after loss | Episode 53
- Amy – Two physiological births, avoiding induction | Episode 52
- Chanelle – Physiological homebirth highlighting what made a difference to support this beautiful experience | Episode 51
- Isobel – straight forward vaginal birth, power of mindset | Episode 50