Today’s episode is with Jessica, having her first birth, with the support of two step children and her partner. We explore how knowing too much about birth can find its way into our labour room, and how much information is enough. Jess shares with us her journey of managing a long labour, and a long second stage? We reflect on how time can inhibit our ability to flow with birth and the influence of vaginal examinations. Jess shares some powerful reflections, and gives some great advice at the end. A very inspirational story.
- Chelsea and Bilal – Optimising lifestyle and mindset to promote physiological birth | Episode 54
- Lyndsay – 4 completely different births, pregnancy after loss | Episode 53
- Amy – Two physiological births, avoiding induction | Episode 52
- Chanelle – Physiological homebirth highlighting what made a difference to support this beautiful experience | Episode 51
- Isobel – straight forward vaginal birth, power of mindset | Episode 50