Grace is a single mother, and enjoyed the support of her mother to give birth. She began her pregnancy being in denial about giving birth, because she was scared. Her mother convinced her to do the ‘Transform Your Birth’ course which helped her to get the information and understanding she needed, and she loved doing the practices. Late in the pregnancy, her baby’s growth was a concern, which led her to being induced, but ultimately she needed a caesarean. After the initial disappointment and overwhelm she is able to adapt and focus on what is important to her. She also shared with us what she asked for during the caesarean, which made all the difference. Another inspiring story about the mystery of birth. Enjoy!
- Chelsea and Bilal – Optimising lifestyle and mindset to promote physiological birth | Episode 54
- Lyndsay – 4 completely different births, pregnancy after loss | Episode 53
- Amy – Two physiological births, avoiding induction | Episode 52
- Chanelle – Physiological homebirth highlighting what made a difference to support this beautiful experience | Episode 51
- Isobel – straight forward vaginal birth, power of mindset | Episode 50