Claire gave birth to Jonah on her birthday – what a gift! During her pregnancy, she likes to read and be prepared, so she consumes many different avenues of knowledge, but eventually realises her mind doesn’t know what to do with it all. After the Transform Your Birth course, she is able to put it calmly into place within her deeper mind and focus more fully on her job, knowing that her partner has got her covered. She goes on to describe the most beautiful story of birth unfolding in its raw majesty. She describes a scene with her partner while she was pushing her baby out – that leaves us both feeling in awe of the power of love and intimacy in birth. She then shares the struggles she had with breastfeeding. She reminds us all – that there is always a struggle, and because there is no escape, we have to continue to step up and overcome whatever it is we are facing. This is the way it’s always been, and Claire reminds us all that we can do it!
- Chelsea and Bilal – Optimising lifestyle and mindset to promote physiological birth | Episode 54
- Lyndsay – 4 completely different births, pregnancy after loss | Episode 53
- Amy – Two physiological births, avoiding induction | Episode 52
- Chanelle – Physiological homebirth highlighting what made a difference to support this beautiful experience | Episode 51
- Isobel – straight forward vaginal birth, power of mindset | Episode 50