Anna came into her pregnancy with a mind that needed to know and learn things. She then had to deal with the discovery of placenta praevia that meant that her original dreams of birth would end up being very different. She shares with us in great detail the turbulence of ultimately bringing herself to a point of letting go and accepting what lay ahead. She did the preparation and was able to put that part of her mind that needed to know things to good use. Asking questions from her doctors and negotiating for the things that were important to her – made all the difference to her experience of welcoming her little girl. She shares her experience of the caesarean in great detail, which became a beautiful experience now that she had changed her mindset. Ultimately this is a story of personal transformation through pregnancy, birth and parenting. Well worth a listen – enjoy!
- Chelsea and Bilal – Optimising lifestyle and mindset to promote physiological birth | Episode 54
- Lyndsay – 4 completely different births, pregnancy after loss | Episode 53
- Amy – Two physiological births, avoiding induction | Episode 52
- Chanelle – Physiological homebirth highlighting what made a difference to support this beautiful experience | Episode 51
- Isobel – straight forward vaginal birth, power of mindset | Episode 50