Please note – all workshops are currently held online via Zoom.
These workshops are for parents and caregivers of children aged 1 to 5.
Toddlers and preschoolers can be frustrating, embarrassing and a mystery when it comes to managing them and keeping them safe, especially in public. There’s nothing like a big meltdown to test your resolve and patience. We have all been there.
These workshops translate the research and theory into practical tips and tricks you can use to navigate the everyday challenges we inevitably face with our little ones.
Children at this age are laying the foundations for higher order functioning, which involves the regulation of emotions and behaviour, consciousness and awareness and also learning and memory. The establishment of these capacities
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how your child’s brain is wired and how it develops.
- Leave with lots of ideas for understanding your child’s emotions and start to support them to learn the important task of regulating emotions.
- Learn to understand your own triggers, and identify the emotions that you find challenging in your child.
- Learn the art of communicating and connecting – making life more fun, peaceful, and meaningful.
- Be given time to identify your biggest challenges and reflect on what you can do differently.
Our goal for you is to have at least one strategy that you can go home and start straight away.
We would like to support both parents to come along by offering the reduced price for the second partner.
Dates: 16th August 2020
Time: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $70 per person or $120 per couple
Register Your Interest
Are these times not suitable for you?
Or are the workshops sold out?
Register your interest below,
to be notified when new classes open up.