Tuning into Kids program
All classes are limited to a maximum of 10 parents. Mums and partners are welcome to come along together or on their own. If you come on your own, you are encouraged to take the information home to your partner and discuss the weekly theme.
Would you like to learn how to:
- Be better at talking with your child?
- Be better at understanding your child?
- Help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- Help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- Teach your child to deal with conflict?
Children with high emotional intelligence tend to:
- Have greater success at making and keeping friends
- Have better concentration at school
- Are more able to calm down when upset/angry
- Tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
- Tea and coffee are provided.
- The classes are held in the Transform Parenting training room, with the beautiful comfortable rocking chairs. The address is 12 Kett Street Kambah in Canberra. Free and easy parking. It is quick to get to from anywhere in Canberra as it is just off the Parkway.
Term 1 2020
Dates to be announced